Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Oops - Sorry

I apologize to everyone who was looking for my blog update yesterday. Sorry...just didn't get to it. My little angel has told me its only right to at least let you know what the results were without delaying further. I shed another 1.8 lbs so my grand total is 16.2 lbs total in only 5 weeks! All shed by the good old natural way of just watching what I eat and adding more exercise to my life. I haven't had to spend extra money on any supplements or weight loss foods. Just able to buy regular every day food @ the grocery store - not spending more - just buying better foods. Plus, I'll be honest, 90% of my exercise has been outside the fitness club, doing stuff that doesn't cost a dime for anyone! So hopefully if you've wanting to get in better shape/health, but didn't think you could afford it, I hope I'm inspiring you that you can do it without having to spend extra money on anything! :-)
I think I might have mentioned this site before, so I apologize if I'm repeating myself.  But  I highly recommend www.myfitnesspal.com and their free app for iphone/android phones. Its just another FREE & FUN way to help keep you motivated if you're trying to get in shape, shed pounds or just want to be healthier!

Especiallyy if you want to get started on eating healthy but don't know how to start, sign up for a free account here! You plug in all the information about yourself, and what your goal in, and it tells you exactly how many calories, exercise and even breaks how how much protein, fat, carbs, sodium, etc you should have daily. And it adjusts as you lose weight or exercise. The app even has a great scanning function when you go to add foods. You just have to hold the phone over the UPC code and it adds the info in for you without having to look it up. Just start with baby steps. Aim for meeting your calorie intake amount the first week. Then pick something else to track the next week, like sodium, exercise, water intake...whatever. The summaries for the day or week are really great to look back on. And of course, I love the weight & measurement trackers, as they're starting to look more like a jump off a cliff instead of just a little downhill path :-)
 
Ok...that's all for now.  I will definitely be updating you on all the great info Iearned yesterday in a very soon future post!
 
Thanks again for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment