Friday, February 24, 2012

Day One and Counting.....

I am so bummed that my miwinegirl blog was removed because it was outdated. You'd think Google or Blogspot would have sent me a warning so I could have downloaded it before they delete it.   I mean....I had some really interesting stuff on that blog! LOL  It took a lot of time and creativity for some of them.   One of my favs was when I figured out how many recyclable pop cans it would take to pay for the gas for me to go back home...or for folks from home to come visit me.   Not to mention all the fun posts of Bailey as a puppy.   Oh well...life goes on.... so on to my new blog!

I'm not really sure what to start with...so much in my mind.  I know...scary...right???  Well, here's a few things I hope to write about.

Those who know me, know I participate in the ABTA.org's annual Breakthrough for Brain Tumors 5K Event.  In years past, I've always walked the 5K, but this year, I want to try and run it.   But in order to do it, I started training.   Been a little delayed as I messed up my knee.  But I hope to be back next week.  I am out of shape and gain more weight instead of losing it.  So maybe some of my future stories on this goal will inspire you or make you laugh!


Working downtown, Chicago, I "experience" a lot of interesting people!  I can pretty much assure you from my facebook post feedback, I'll be making some of you laugh.   Or at least enlighten some of my readers so they're more prepared if and when they decide to make the trip downtown.


Living on a horse farm is also a lot different then most of my readers experience.  So if you love nature, animals, gardening, or cooking.... I hope you'll come back to read and see all the pictures.  I love to cook too, and with my new fitness goal, and the help of my new dishwasher, I'll be experimenting with even more recipes.   :-)

And finally, I've always been all about kids and helping others.   So I hope to post some general information that I think my readers might be interested in.  Might be just passing along fundraiser info, or some of those "kids do or say the funniest things" moments.

Overall all, I just hope to make this blog an overall fun read for everyone from my unique view on life.

Hope you'll save my blog as a favorite and come back often!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment